Sellick Partnership has been commissioned to recruit an interim Service Charge Accountant for a specific piece of work, within a reputable public sector organisation. This position is for a minimum of 4 months.
Below is an overview:
- Ensure accurate estimation and reconciliation of service charges for existing schemes
- Oversight and preparation of year end accounts for leasehold stock, along with coordinating an external audit of the same
- Planning, co-ordinating and issuing required relevant documentation
- Actively engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Setting and monitoring organisational budget for service charge income, reporting on variances and recommending write-offs where appropriate
The successful candidate will have specific experience of working within a service charge accounting role previously and must be available at short notice. In addition you must have excellent numeracy and analytical skills and be a strong communicator both verbal and written. You must also be proficient in all Microsoft programmes and possess excellent IT skills.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in project management recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership have gone mobile. Simply visit our website using your mobile device to ensure that you don't miss out on your next career move......