Sellick Partnership have been tasked to recruit an experienced and immediately available Accounts Assistant to join a busy Finance Team. The role is within a Public Sector Organisation based in city centre Manchester, they are seeking the right individual to join on a temporary basis at short notice. The role will be 36 hours per week, offering flexible working.
The key duties of the role:
To help support the finance function on a temporary basis.
- Processing invoices (printing and checking these)
- Managing the finance inbox
- Setting up purchase orders
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Chasing receipting
- Supplier portal administration (procurement system IPOS) and amendments
- Aiding with payroll duties
- Working to ensure the smooth and timely process of payments is completed
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will have prior public sector experience and a sound knowledge of payments and supplier accounts. The individual must be available at short notice and be able to hit the ground running. You must have extensive experience of processing invoices and PO numbers, as well as reconciliations. Experience of payroll and procurement would be of great advantage.