Senior Finance Business Partner
Budget Management, Financial Reporting, Strategic Financial Direction, Grant Management, Stakeholder Management
Central London –£60,000 + benefits
My client is a forward-thinking and dynamic organisation that provides grant funding to various organisations cross sector. They are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Business Partner to support the debt advice team and assist in monitoring and controlling their budgets by providing the required information to enable them to make informed business decisions. A key part of this role is being proactive in developing and maintaining successful relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, third party suppliers and within the internal team.
You will be responsible for the finance function within the Debt Advice team, to enable management to make well-informed decisions to ensure future stability and growth.
- Fully qualified accountant of one of the professional accountancy bodies.
- Grant management experience.
- Proactive in supporting the team and suggesting process improvements.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Provide strategic financial direction.
- Exceptional business partnering skills and proven record.
- Advanced Excel capability.
- Proven track record of developing complex budget and forecast models.
- Working knowledge of SAGE Accounting Systems (or similar).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and with great attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of International financial reporting standards (IFRS).
- Ability to work as part of a team but also under own initiative.
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV to in the first instance. Suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information.