We are currently working with a leading government agency who are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner for a 3 month initial role based in their offices in Central London.
The role will work to collaborate with colleagues across the organisation, acting as the face of finance and taking finance to the heart of decision making.
Key duties include:
- Acting as key liaison point between different areas of the business, building in depth understanding of different business areas and performance priorities
- Supporting Directors on financial matters; including client relations where there is a financial dimension
- Using management accounting and MI outputs to develop insight
- Supporting divisions through the month-end and the budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Providing analysis to support decision making and using benchmarking to highlight opportunities and add value
- Providing support in respect of the risk management and business planning processes
- Review of business cases;
- Taking the lead to solve problems and provide trusted advice and options on how they may be overcome to reach a positive solution.
The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACCA , CIMA qualified (or equivalent) with strong experience of supporting managers with a range of financial queries including budgets and forecasting advice.
If you feel this role matches your skills and experience, please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like further information please contact Ashley Burrows on 0161 8718280
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.