Interim Project Accountant – initially 2 months contract – up to £400 day rate Ltd – Government Organisation – Telford
We are currently recruiting for an Interim Project Accountant based in Telford on a 2 month contract. If you are interested in this role please send your CV urgently, there is a deadline on this role so respond early to avoid missing out. Unfortunately due to the large number of applicants individual feedback cannot always be given.
• Be an active and visible member of the Delivery Group, providing support along with robust and fair challenge
• Act as a point of contact for the Delivery Group for all things financial including governance, approvals and funding
• Act as a finance stakeholder for corporate colleagues in change, finance and Lines of Business
• Provide continuous improvement activity through all processes as we transform as a finance team. This includes the roll out of SAP project accounting and new ways of working with suppliers
• Actively manage Finance reporting, forecasting, budget management and variance analysis for the cluster with an eye on forecast accuracy and being best in class.
• Contribute to in year and future year financial planning
• Produce and review financial plans as required for all project/programme Business Cases
• Manage funds and changes to our commercial and invoicing processes
• Previous worked as a Project Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Analyst or Finance Manager on a specific project.
• Worked within a Public, Local or Central Government environment Ideally part or fully qualified Accountant in ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CCAB or similar or qualified by experience
• Responsible for managing budgets, forecasts, financial accounts, finance reporting.
• Excellent IT systems knowledge and experience Advanced in using Excel spreadsheets – (pivot tables, formulas, v-look ups) Commercial experience would be advantageous Exceptional interpersonal skills – ability to liaise with clientele and personnel at all levels
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 15244954
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.