Brand Communications Consultant - specialising in brand management and reputational turnaround - marketing, BTL, below-the-line, B2B, business-to-business, communications, corporate communications, PR, public relations, reputation management, brand partnerships, brand owner, brand guardian
Central London - interim - £400 - £550
My client, is looking to recruit an experienced Communications Consultant to manage, protect and promote their corporate brands and well as using their specialist marketing and communications experience to develop partnerships with other brands.
The post holder will be tasked with monitoring and evaluating use of corporate brand, and brand value. They will also be responsible for building strong working relationships with the CEO and other Directors to ensure corporate narrative and messages are used consistently.
It is essential that the successful candidate possesses the following experience:
- Experience of protecting and developing corporate brands
- Experience of developing partnerships with other brands
- Evaluation of brand strength and reputation.
- First class communications skills, including written and oral communication, influencing and persuasion, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Proven experience in promoting corporate narratives and messages using both real and virtual platforms
- Excellent resource management skills: money, people, time.
- Experienced in delivering below-the-line marketing communications
- Experience of working in a complex organisation with wide web of stakeholders, work streams and messages
- A passion to innovate and make a difference.
- Ability to deliver projects within inter-departmental teams.
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly. If you require further information about this opportunity, please contact James on 0161 9243929.