Finance Manager – Preston – 3 month contract – Up to £250 Umbrella or £200.07 PAYE
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to work for a major government healthcare department on a 3 month contract. Candidates with experience working with the NHS are highly desirable. This role falls within scope of IR35.
• Manage the delegated budget;
• Ensure compliance with finance and procurement policies;
• Provide procurement advice; Manage finances, assets and payroll reconciliation; Identify and gain agreement for measures to deliver budget efficiencies through either cost-savings, re-allocation of financial resources or external sourcing of services;
• Ensure regular review of expenditure take place;
• Assist and support budget holders to scrutinise their own budgets;
• Production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts, forecasts and budgets as required.
Skills and Experience:
• Demonstrable commitment to and focus on quality, promotes high standards to consistently improve patient outcomes
• Demonstrably involves patients and the public in their work
• Consistently puts clinicians at the heart of decision making
• Values diversity and difference, operates with integrity and openness
• Works across boundaries, looks for collective success, listens, involves, respects and learns from the contribution of others
• Uses evidence to make improvements, seeks out innovation
• Actively develops themselves and others
• Must be an experienced user of ORACLE accounting systems and be advanced in using Excel spreadsheets
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 15247159
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.