Administrator – Reading – Initially up to 30th June 2017 expectation to be extended – Competitive Salary
We are currently recruiting for an administrator to work for a major IT and gaming company based in Reading. Although this contract will initially run until 30th June it is expected that the role will continue to run for another 12 months.
This administrator position is a key role supporting our client’s sales process by working in a dynamic team that creates and supports the processing of software licensing contracts for large and medium size customers. Candidates with strong desire to develop within a globally recognised company are particularly desirable.
• Creation of customer price sheets, product selection forms, program signature forms. required amendments and any other documents as part of contracts creation
• Tracking deals from creation to completion to ensure smooth processing and managing arising queries to close engagements successfully and swiftly
• Fielding processing and operational queries and supporting Licensing Sales Specialists and Partners with pricing and operational issues
• Being point of contact for any queries
• Minimising processing times and delays and obtaining clarifications promptly to enable rapid revenue recognition
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate is diligent and disciplined in their work.
• They will need the drive to complete required tasks with timed deadlines, under high pressure and keep a cool head.
• A can-do approach and ability to react to last minute changes and requests is needed.
• The ability to own and complete tasks individually is vital but they should also work well within a team and provide support and contribute to the success of the wider team and partners.
• They will have the desire to see things through to completion and assume ownership and accountability to operational issues until resolved.
• They will have a very keen eye for detail, a high level of accuracy and able to demonstrate real interest and desire to adhere to a personal high standard.
• Candidates should have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Outlook.
• Previous experience in contract validation and creation is preferable but not required.
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 15245587
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.