Systems Accountant required to join a large local government organisation based in Northamptonshire, on an interim basis for 6 months. This is an ERP systems implementation project, working on a migration from Oracle to Agresso, covering three organisations who operate within a shared services arrangement.
Our client is looking for a highly skilled finance systems professional, who is experienced in ERP Systems Implementations, to join their complex finance function.
Required skills and experience of the Systems Accountant...
They are looking for someone who:
- Has strong communication skills - is able to translate the finance perspective to the technology teams and the wider business
- Is able to look at the implementation from a user perspective and guide the technology teams regarding what processes need to be set up for finance users
- Has ERP Systems Implementation experience, ideally Agresso – is able to help with the data migration, design of processes and offer user input into the set-up of the system
- Has process design and implementation experience
- Is CCAB qualified or possesses equivalent experience
- Has the ability to prioritise responsibilities
- Demonstrates initiative, whilst able to take direction
Please note, the client has informed us that this role is outside of IR35 scope.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Systems Accountant opportunity, please apply now, or contact Daniella Pye at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.