A NHS client in the west midlands are currently looking for two category managers to be responsible for managing the procurement of defined categories of Products or Services to a value of £5m - £20m working closely with Clinical and Operational teams.
Key Category Manager Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the effective management of suppliers performance
- Manage and monitor on a day to day basis the performance of staff
- Prepare specifications
- Invite tenders
- Negotiate and place orders and contracts
- Provide technical and procurement advice
- MCIPS qualified (or working towards)
- Minimum of three years procurement experience
- Ability to negotiate contracts
- Experience of managing staff
- NHS experience
This is a fantastic Category Manager opportunity to join a fast paced and competitive culture. Please apply now for consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page (link removed)