A Public Sector organisation in Hereford are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to help with accounts through the year end process.
Key Financial Accountant responsibilities will include:
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Responsible for analysis for corporation tax and deferred tax reporting
- Financial support to business on expense management, fixed asset management
- Completion and submission of monthly cash flow forecast
- Responsible for preparation of statutory accounts
- Responsible for ensuring that the audit requirements are met
- Adhoc support to the Financial Controller
- Experienced financial accountant
- Public sector experience is desirable
This is a fantastic Financial Accountant opportunity to join an excellent public sector organisation in a beautiful part of the country.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page (link removed)