5 Month Contract
Competitive Daily Rate
I am recruiting for a Project Engineer to join one of our clients in the public sector in the defence sector on a contract basis to manage and deliver plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
As a Project Engineer you will:
• Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals
• Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products
• Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed
• Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
• Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time
• Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; cost
• Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages
• Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation.
• Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover.
To be a successful Project Engineer you will have:
• Previous experience in a similar role in an engineering / defence environment
• Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders
• Experience of governance and risk control frameworks
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Excellent leadership, and communications skills
• Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.